Jingle BrawlEditJingle Brawl was actually the first game in the Super Brawl series,despite the title being Jingle brawl.The game was released in December,because of this name change.
The name is a pun of the words "Jingle Bell",two words commonly used in songs in December or on Christmas.
Link to game on Game Gape.com:
To unlock other additions in the game,you use codes by typing the words below on a normal computer keyboard. Please note that you can only use the stages and characters in Arcade and Training mode.
- WASTELAND to unlock Aang's stage.
- airbender to ulock Aang as a playable character.
- freeplay to unlock Arcade mode.
- practice to unlock Training mode.
- goingghost to unlock Danny Phantom as a playable character.
- 'ghosttown 'to unlock Danny Phantom's stage.
- lemurking to unlock King Julien as a playable character.(You can also unlock him by beating him in Tournament Mode)
The game contains 8 characters.(excluding Sandbag,that's only in Training mode)
|Fanboy||Fanboy & Chum Chum||No|
|Otis||Back at the Barnyard||No|
|Timmy Turner||The Fairly Oddparents!||No|
|Rico||The Penguins of Madagascar||No|
|King Julien||The Penguins of Madagascar||Yes|
|Aang||Avatar:The Last Airbender||Yes|
|Danny Phantom(character)||Danny Phantom(show)||Yes|
|Red Sandbag||Super Brawl (Game Series)||No|
|Krusty Krab||Spongebob Squarepants||No|
|Fairy World||The Fairly Oddparents!||No|
|Wasteland||Avatar:The Last Airbender||Yes|
|Jungle||The Penguins of Madagascar||No|
|Frosty Mart||Fanboy & Chum Chum||No|
|Penguin Lair||The Penguins of Madagascar||No|
|Farm Road||Back at the Barnyard||No|
|Amity Park||Danny Phantom||Yes|
- [http://https://www.google.com/search?q=Jingle+Brawl+codes&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb https://www.google.com/search?q=Jingle+Brawl+codes&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb]